Monday, August 1, 2011

Opportunities

Just home from Indianapolis and a job interview.  I hate going to an interview that I'm really psyched about and finding out someone else got the job due to proximity or simply because they have "nurse" behind their name.  Should know about this one by the end of the week.  It sounds like a lot of fun but not sure it's anything I would want to do for years ..... but then again with the whole commitment issue, I never wanna do anything for very long.  I suppose my longest love has been EMS/Fire.  Huh.

This opportunity involves travel, only throughout the state.  I like that idea and figure that it can't keep me away from home any more than what I'm already doing does, so now I wait for the phone call that either slightly changes life as we know it OR makes me sad as life remains the same.

The best part of the day was getting to sneak in a quick lunch with my sis and niece ....YEAH!  So, back home kickin back in the recliner and hanging with my littlest.  Think maybe it's already beer thirty ..... Yep.  Stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment