Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Friends

Had lunch today with my girls and best friend.  It was nice for a change to just be hanging out.  I hadn't come from work, nor was I going to work after lunch.  We talked about lots of non-EMS/Fire related stuff which is also good for the soul I think.

My girls were funny, as usual.  My oldest is a brunette, but we often call her blonde and she frequently lived up to her nickname today!  How can a female cut their finger while shaving their legs????  She did, yup.  Who can even understand.

Played taxi for the kiddos this afternoon and still need to go back out at midnight to pick one of them up.  Joyous.  BUT this means they are hanging out with good friends in a safe, encouraging environment and continuing to grow as individuals.

Tomorrow it's back to work for the day and hoping to be able to do a run through on some new lectures I'm just finishing up.

Sooo, all in all a good day with people I love ... now, perhaps a nap before I have to get out again.

No comments:

Post a Comment