Some big things have happened in the last couple of days. One is a job offer and the other was incredible sex.
So, the boring first ..... job offer. I was called this morning and advised that they want me for a job that would be a lot of fun, a lot of travel and only for sure funded for one year. Still nailing down the specifics to determine if the job and I are right for each other. I guess what worries me the most is the possibility I have been hanging on to here for a full time spot on one specific FD. Promises have been made that I have first option when this slot is being filled, but the when that spot will be filled has been left open.
Now, the sex. Well, as I said earlier I have taken to advice of another blogger and gone with being the perfect sub to try and draw out any dom characteristics the hubby has. He did a mediocre but better than normal job a week or so ago. Last night, wow, he was pretty amazing. I am still having to be passively submissive which isn't my favorite, but he was definitely the one in the driver's seat last night and he loved it.
There was no bondage involved, but baby steps right? We have played tie me up before and it is more just tied up to be tied up as opposed to him "in charge". Soooo, as he gets more comfortable in the charge role I won't ask for anything ..... my role is to be/do only as I'm told and that's what I'm working on. The problems begin with the times that I am seeking correction and he would simply allow me to do as I want - he is a pleaser that really just wants to do what I want him to do. I want him to dictate what happens and the how. I'm not sure that jump will ever be made, but this is more than we had before. If I could just learn to take the pleasure as offered and accept it life would be better.
So, the boring first ..... job offer. I was called this morning and advised that they want me for a job that would be a lot of fun, a lot of travel and only for sure funded for one year. Still nailing down the specifics to determine if the job and I are right for each other. I guess what worries me the most is the possibility I have been hanging on to here for a full time spot on one specific FD. Promises have been made that I have first option when this slot is being filled, but the when that spot will be filled has been left open.
Now, the sex. Well, as I said earlier I have taken to advice of another blogger and gone with being the perfect sub to try and draw out any dom characteristics the hubby has. He did a mediocre but better than normal job a week or so ago. Last night, wow, he was pretty amazing. I am still having to be passively submissive which isn't my favorite, but he was definitely the one in the driver's seat last night and he loved it.
There was no bondage involved, but baby steps right? We have played tie me up before and it is more just tied up to be tied up as opposed to him "in charge". Soooo, as he gets more comfortable in the charge role I won't ask for anything ..... my role is to be/do only as I'm told and that's what I'm working on. The problems begin with the times that I am seeking correction and he would simply allow me to do as I want - he is a pleaser that really just wants to do what I want him to do. I want him to dictate what happens and the how. I'm not sure that jump will ever be made, but this is more than we had before. If I could just learn to take the pleasure as offered and accept it life would be better.
No comments:
Post a Comment