I feel empty still and probably will for a long time, however, I feel like there is hope. The pressure I have felt from outside forces is not about to push me into something without my full knowledge and acceptance of what I want. What that means is that there is time to make decisions and gather my own thoughts and feelings and capabilities instead of doing what some in the masses believe is the best thing.
I refuse to feel the guilt that it seems like I should feel if I allow this to pass me by AND I refuse to feel guilt about the fact that I might consider trying for his job. Nothing is known about our futures and we cannot guarantee anything.
Perhaps my thoughts mean that I am nearing some sort of acceptance of all of these recent events.
As I arrange my own thoughts I am left ..... well ... lets not get ahead of ourselves. I'm not sure I am ready to see that in print.
I refuse to feel the guilt that it seems like I should feel if I allow this to pass me by AND I refuse to feel guilt about the fact that I might consider trying for his job. Nothing is known about our futures and we cannot guarantee anything.
Perhaps my thoughts mean that I am nearing some sort of acceptance of all of these recent events.
As I arrange my own thoughts I am left ..... well ... lets not get ahead of ourselves. I'm not sure I am ready to see that in print.
No comments:
Post a Comment