Pretty sure our house was being "cased" yesterday. We had a guy stop by in an unmarked truck and when I went out to see what he needed, he was acting strange, worrying over the dog and simply asked if we wanted our driveway done. Now, the weird part is that when I said no he just turned around and left the same way he had arrived. We have 4 neighbors all with poorly cared for partially gravel driveways and he never even looked at those houses. His truck was unmarked, he offered no business card to back up his supposed business and he wasn't approaching the steps to come up to the door when I came out, he was staring at the dog and heading towards our open garage door and my vehicle. The neighbor right next to us saw this same guy driving slowly past looking at houses approximately one hour before.
So, the creepiest part is that when he was driving around earlier I had been in the shower, walked around the house in the buff and then while partially dressed went and spent a lil quality time with a couple of toys in the bedroom. AND I happen to know the door wasn't locked - dumb dumb dumb.
Feeling vulnerable and nervous and scared. None of which I am very good at feeling or dealing with. The hubby? He has basically blown it off.
He also decided to be aggressive in bed last night and I never said no, nor did I stop him in any way, however, I wanted to cry. It would be nice if just once I could be understood .... but I am well aware that no one can read minds. Still .....
So, the creepiest part is that when he was driving around earlier I had been in the shower, walked around the house in the buff and then while partially dressed went and spent a lil quality time with a couple of toys in the bedroom. AND I happen to know the door wasn't locked - dumb dumb dumb.
Feeling vulnerable and nervous and scared. None of which I am very good at feeling or dealing with. The hubby? He has basically blown it off.
He also decided to be aggressive in bed last night and I never said no, nor did I stop him in any way, however, I wanted to cry. It would be nice if just once I could be understood .... but I am well aware that no one can read minds. Still .....
No comments:
Post a Comment