I hate waiting. Most people dislike it but I am almost non-functional, cranky, grumpy, jumpy and just flat fucking scared.
The interview was amazing, the staff phenomenal, the station changed my opinion about a lot of things that are possible. There were quirks and hurdles - not going to lie - but all within my capacity to work around, try and fix or deal with. So. I have to wait, up to a week. I swear I will be so wired by Friday it may not matter if the job is offered - my friends, co-workers and family may have already murdered me and buried me in a deep ass grave never to be found as to not deal with my insanity any longer.
The base of the pay range would still allow me to make a bit more than I am currently, working 4 fucking jobs and killing myself every day. The status and potential is exponential and that is hard to even imagine. So, prayers for clarity, speed and decisiveness, please.
The interview was amazing, the staff phenomenal, the station changed my opinion about a lot of things that are possible. There were quirks and hurdles - not going to lie - but all within my capacity to work around, try and fix or deal with. So. I have to wait, up to a week. I swear I will be so wired by Friday it may not matter if the job is offered - my friends, co-workers and family may have already murdered me and buried me in a deep ass grave never to be found as to not deal with my insanity any longer.
The base of the pay range would still allow me to make a bit more than I am currently, working 4 fucking jobs and killing myself every day. The status and potential is exponential and that is hard to even imagine. So, prayers for clarity, speed and decisiveness, please.
No comments:
Post a Comment