Thursday, October 20, 2011

Protect me from .... me

Sometimes I do the dumbest things.  Maybe not dumb ..... but definitely unwise.  I have this problem with self control.  I can normally have a little bit and be appropriate in society and relationships, however, add a drop of alcohol or temptation (even without the booze) and BOOM, yep I fuck it up.  What often makes it worse is the honesty that I give out at the same time.  Ask me a question?  Yep, no filter, no self protection just absolute, blunt honesty irregardless of how it might hurt me in the end.

Thank God my last, uhm, slip(?) was a protected one.  Sounds goofy to say that.  I just have no idea how else to explain without tattling on myself.  A trusted, loved person and surrounded by others that are loved and trusted .... ergo protected all around.  I just think the best idea is to appoint a babysitter to me and keep me from myself ....

Is that possible?

No comments:

Post a Comment