Feeling rough. Today was a hard day at work and unfortunately when we have hard days sometimes others have had a horrible day. Sometimes no matter how much we do it just isn't quite enough. I know, I know ... my job is to improve upon situations that I find, often though that just isn't good enough. Ugh.
Feeling twisted up and grumpy. Hot and sweaty. Had a chance to go out with the boys for a beer or so after working the first half of the day and I didn't feel like it but now I'm wondering if I should have. Sometimes the peace of mind that comes after a little shared silly time with friends is just what the doctor ordered. Regret coming straight home, especially since the reason I did was to see the kiddos and I find I'm grumpy and not really in the cuddle or play kinda mood.
On that note, I'm going to shower, drink a beer, pack for my work weekend and get off to bed ...... leaving you with a reminder to check your smoke detectors, please.
Feeling twisted up and grumpy. Hot and sweaty. Had a chance to go out with the boys for a beer or so after working the first half of the day and I didn't feel like it but now I'm wondering if I should have. Sometimes the peace of mind that comes after a little shared silly time with friends is just what the doctor ordered. Regret coming straight home, especially since the reason I did was to see the kiddos and I find I'm grumpy and not really in the cuddle or play kinda mood.
On that note, I'm going to shower, drink a beer, pack for my work weekend and get off to bed ...... leaving you with a reminder to check your smoke detectors, please.
No comments:
Post a Comment